Advantage Assets, LLC buys unpaid debts from the original creditors (i.e. banks and credit card companies) at a price lower than the amount of debt that is owed. After Advantage owns the account, they sue the debtor for the original amount.
The glitch is that Advantage Assets is required to prove to the court that they own the original amount, which they do not. As a result, most of the time, the case is dismissed because they are not able to produce the proper documentation.
This is a great outcome for the consumer – you. But, if you don’t respond timely and appropriately, the judge will rule in favor of Advantage Assets and you will be required to pay the entire amount they are suing you for.
We are here for you! You don’t have to face dishonest corporate bullies like Advantage alone. We will fight on your behalf and ensure that justice is served. Please contact us ASAP so we can make sure the court doesn’t rule a default judgment.
Contact an Experienced Debt Defense Attorney
Call 888-392-8121 or 713-665-1777 before negotiating or making ANY payments. We are offering you a FREE consultation with a debt defense attorney from Mastriani Law Firm, PC.
Return to Main Topic: Sued By A Debt Collection Agency Or Attorney
- Being Sued By Equable Ascent Financial LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Asset Acceptance LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Balekian & Hays PLLC Due to Debt in Texas?
- Being Sued By Cach, LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Dodeka LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By LVNV Funding in Texas?
- Being Sued by Pharia LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By Portfolio Recovery Associates in Texas?
- Being Sued by Midland Funding LLC?
- Being Sued by Sued by Palisades Collection LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Troy Capita LLC in Texas?
- Cavalry SPV I LLC Lawsuits
- Who is Enerson Law
- Palisades Collection Agency
- Who Is Cavalary SPV I LLC