Asset Acceptance, LLC is a company that purchases bad debt from the original creditor. Once they’ve acquired the debt, they file a lawsuit against the debtor in an attempt to collect the amount owed to the original creditor. This is dishonest because Asset Acceptance purchases the debt at a discounted price. This means that the consumer does not owe the full amount to them but they are trying to sue you for it anyway.
With John Mastriani and his team on your side, we can expose Asset Acceptance’s dishonesty. In order for the court to rule in their favor, they must present proper documentation stating that the original amount of the debt they are attempting to collect actually belongs to them. Since the original amount is not owned by them, only the discounted amount, they won’t be able to provided sufficient evidence and the case will more than likely be dismissed.
Contact Mastriani Law Firm TODAY to avoid a default judgment!
You have a limited amount of time to respond before the court will award Asset Acceptance a default judgment. Once this is done, you will be required to pay the entire amount Asset is suing you for. Mastriani Law Firm is well-informed of Asset Acceptance’s dishonesty and scare tactics. Let us fight on your behalf to make sure Asset Acceptance doesn’t get away with ruining your financial future.
Call 888-392-8121 or 713-665-1777 before negotiating or making ANY payments. We are offering you a FREE consultation with a debt defense attorney from Mastriani Law Firm, PC.
Return to Main Topic: Sued By A Debt Collection Agency Or Attorney
- Who is Enerson Law
- Being Sued by Advantage Assets LLC?
- Being Sued By Cach, LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Midland Funding LLC?
- Palisades Collection Agency
- Being Sued By Portfolio Recovery Associates in Texas?
- Being Sued by Sued by Palisades Collection LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By LVNV Funding in Texas?
- Who Is Cavalary SPV I LLC
- Being Sued by Balekian & Hays PLLC Due to Debt in Texas?
- Being Sued by Dodeka LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Pharia LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Troy Capita LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By Equable Ascent Financial LLC in Texas?
- Cavalry SPV I LLC Lawsuits