Dodeka, LLC is a debt collecting corporation that has purchased your debt for a fraction of what it is worth and then attempts to collect the full value of the debt from you. For example, if you owed a debt to a bank worth $12,000 and Dodeka purchases it for $5,000 Dodeka can’t legally force you to pay the $12,000.
However, this is exactly what Dodeka, LLC attempts to do when they buy your debt and then sue you for the entire amount. The good news is, in order to be successful they must produce proper evidence through documentation that they own the entire amount they are asking for. Since most often they cannot prove this, the judge rules the case defective and it is dismissed.
Proper Legal Representation
Without proper representation and an appropriate and timely response to the lawsuit, the case can easily be ruled against you. Mastriani Law Firm has the best debt defense attorneys in Houston and can fight bullies like Dodeka, LLC on your behalf. We will respond to your lawsuit in the proper fashion and in a timely manner. With us on your side, we can prove Dodeka has no grounds for suit.
If you don’t respond to the lawsuit within the allotted four-year time frame, the court will rule in favor of Dodeka and sentence a default judgement. Meaning, you will be forced to pay the entire amount they are suing and perhaps more (i.e. attorney fees, interest, etc.)
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Call 888-392-8121 or 713-665-1777 before negotiating or making ANY payments. We are offering you a FREE consultation with a debt defense attorney from Mastriani Law Firm, PC.
Return to Main Topic: Sued By A Debt Collection Agency Or Attorney
- Being Sued By Equable Ascent Financial LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Advantage Assets LLC?
- Being Sued by Asset Acceptance LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Balekian & Hays PLLC Due to Debt in Texas?
- Being Sued By Cach, LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By LVNV Funding in Texas?
- Being Sued by Pharia LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Midland Funding LLC?
- Being Sued By Portfolio Recovery Associates in Texas?
- Being Sued by Sued by Palisades Collection LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Troy Capita LLC in Texas?
- Cavalry SPV I LLC Lawsuits
- Who is Enerson Law
- Palisades Collection Agency
- Who Is Cavalary SPV I LLC