Equable Ascent Financial is a company that purchases debt at a discounted rate from the original creditor and then attempts to collect the original amount from the consumer. Equable regularly files lawsuits to force debtors into paying them the full amount even though they’ve purchased the debt at a lower price.
In order for Equable Ascent Financial to successfully win their suit, they have to prove that the original amount they are trying to collect from you is actually owned by them. Since it is not, they will have a tough time providing sufficient evidence to prove it is. However, when you don’t response to their lawsuit on time the court will rule in their favor. This means that you will be required to pay them everything they are asking for and more. Without the proper representation, this could end very badly for the debtor.
Mastriani Law Firm is experienced and ready to fight for you with a long list of credible successes. Don’t let Equable Ascent Financial win by default judgment simply because you were too afraid to respond. We can help you! Contact us TODAY.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Call 888-392-8121 or 713-665-1777 before negotiating or making ANY payments. We are offering you a FREE consultation with a debt defense attorney from Mastriani Law Firm, PC.
Return to Main Topic: Sued By A Debt Collection Agency Or Attorney
- Being Sued by Advantage Assets LLC?
- Being Sued by Asset Acceptance LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Balekian & Hays PLLC Due to Debt in Texas?
- Being Sued By Cach, LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Dodeka LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By LVNV Funding in Texas?
- Being Sued by Pharia LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By Portfolio Recovery Associates in Texas?
- Being Sued by Midland Funding LLC?
- Being Sued by Sued by Palisades Collection LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Troy Capita LLC in Texas?
- Cavalry SPV I LLC Lawsuits
- Who is Enerson Law
- Palisades Collection Agency
- Who Is Cavalary SPV I LLC