Troy Capital, LLC habitually files collection lawsuits against the debtor after purchasing bad debt from the original creditor. Troy Capital purchases charged off collections for an amount that less than what is owed and then sues the debtor for the full amount.
The problem is that Troy Capital often has a hard time proving that the original amount is owed by them since it was purchased for a discounted price. Because, most times, there is not sufficient evidence to prove they own the entire debt amount, the judge will dismiss the case as defective.
Contact Us to Avoid a Default Judgment!
If you do not respond in a timely manner with a proper answer to the summons, Troy Capital will win the suit by default without having to prove that they own the debt. This means you could be required to pay the entire amount. Mastriani Law Firm has extensive expertise in dealing with bullies like Troy Capital, LLC. Let us fight for you and expose the dishonesty of Troy Capital.
Call 888-392-8121 or 713-665-1777 before negotiating or making ANY payments. We are offering you a FREE consultation with a debt defense attorney from Mastriani Law Firm, PC.
Return to Main Topic: Sued By A Debt Collection Agency Or Attorney
- Being Sued By Equable Ascent Financial LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Advantage Assets LLC?
- Being Sued by Asset Acceptance LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Balekian & Hays PLLC Due to Debt in Texas?
- Being Sued By Cach, LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued by Dodeka LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By LVNV Funding in Texas?
- Being Sued by Midland Funding LLC?
- Being Sued by Pharia LLC in Texas?
- Being Sued By Portfolio Recovery Associates in Texas?
- Being Sued by Sued by Palisades Collection LLC in Texas?
- Cavalry SPV I LLC Lawsuits
- Who is Enerson Law
- Palisades Collection Agency
- Who Is Cavalary SPV I LLC