No one wants to get sued. When debt spirals out of control, you may end up holding a legal complaint for a dollar amount you could never possibly pay. With the right strategies in place, however, you can use the lawsuit as an opportunity to challenge the creditor – and potentially get the debt significantly reduced or eliminated.
At Mastriani Law Firm, PC, we have spent nearly 30 years defending consumers like you against creditor lawsuits. Our firm has reduced or eliminated debt in
95 percent of the cases we handle. This outstanding record of success reflects our position as a leader in debt defense for Texas consumers.
Recently, we published a white paper entitled
Secrets To A Successful Debt Defense:
What Creditors Won’t Tell You. The paper outlines the do’s and don’ts of dealing with a collections lawsuit.
We invite you to
download the white paper for free. By reviewing it, you will find out:
- Why two common “solutions” for dealing with debt aren’t all they’re cracked up to be
- Five pitfalls that can derail your rights and prevent you from raising a solid defense
- How the right lawyer can help you reduce or even eliminate debt
- Seven important traits to look for in a good consumer defense attorney
- Other tips for dealing with a debt collection lawsuit
See a summarization of our white paper: